Trust and Confidence in Enfields Pontefract
Selling with Enfields through our NAEA Licensed Service
Enfields provide a specialist selling service to both sellers and buyers. Our teams are pro-active and use the latest technology systems with a focus on matching buyers with suitable properties quickly while trying to attain the maximum selling price and keep transaction times to a minimum.
Selling with Enfields through our ARLA Licensed Service
Enfields provide a specialist lettings service to landlords and tenants. Our teams are pro-active and use the latest technology systems with a focus on matching tenants with suitable property quickly trying to keep good rental values and keep void periods to a minimum.
• ARLA Licensed Office
• Late opening hours.
• Available 7 days per week.
• Accompanied viewings with trained negotiators providing feedback within 24 hours.
• Market valuations and advice on getting properties ready for let, maximizing rental and reducing void periods.
• Free quality lettings brochures with colour floor plans included - this is a standard Enfields service where some agents may charge or provide this as part of a ‘select’ or ‘prestige’ service.
• Use of state of the art technology to launch instant property alerts to potential tenants via email and SMS text messages.
• Maximum exposure through major property portals including Rightmove, Zoopla, Findaproperty, Primelocation and Globix.
• Weekly landlord care telephone calls - providing landlords with information regarding the past week property performance and forward pro-active plans to achieve a let.
• Local Employers - Enfields has excellent relationships with key local employers and relocation agents, whom we are always in regular contact with.
• Dedicated property management office with 24hrs and 7 days per week contact - we work in association with a centralised team to ensure payments are processed on time and emergencies and other maintenance issues are dealt with promptly
• Landlord Legal Obligations - there are numerous legal obligations and ‘best practice’ recommendations that a Landlord needs to be aware of. Enfields are always at hand to provide ARLA Licensed/qualified advice and guidance on these matters.You may also want to refer to our web site for further information.
• Comprehensive referencing - in association with the UK’s largest supplier Homelet, we aim to provide a response in just 48 hours.
• ARLA recommended tenancy agreements regularly reviewed and updated by qualified solicitors to protect your rights.
• Tenant deposits - as members of the Dispute Protection Service we ensure good practice in deposit handling and resolution of disputes concerning repayment of deposits
• Specialist ‘buy to let’ and portfolio mortgage advice by Mortgage Advice Bureau the UK's largest provider of independent, face to face financial and mortgage advice on the High Street.
• Protection including rent indemnity, legal expenses warranties, building and contents insurance available.
• The office are members of a Client Money Protection scheme.